In vwa.la you will earn sales commission on all non-personal orders that are created using either your influencer link or discount code.
When you join a store's influencer marketing program, you'll be issued a unique influencer link and discount code. You can find both your link and discount code on your vwa.la dashboard, simply scroll down to the
Codes / Links section.
To copy either your influencer link or code, click the
copy icon (square shape) in the table. You can then paste your copied link/code to your preferred marketing medium (i.e. your social media channels, your blog, email campaigns etc).
You can create a product/collection specific influencer link, by adding your
influencer code to any product URL from the store that you are marketing. E.g.
You can convert a product link such as https://paperlike.com/products/paperlike-for-ipad to an influencer link, by changing it to become:
The same concept applies to collection links.
So if your influencer discount code was
What happens when someone clicks this link?
- Your code will be automatically added to the customer's shopping cart
?redirect=/collections/parameter is important. This will redirect the person to the product page that you want to take them. You must include a
/in front of
- If you want to add additional URL parameters, add them to the end of the URL using the following format:
You account's discount code and link will only work if your account status is
Your dashboard shows your status. Your status can be either:
- Approved: You're ready to start marketing and earning!
- Pending: This means that your account is pending approval by the store. Please wait for the store to approve your account before using your code or link. Once approved, you will be notified by email. Our technical support can not help with approvals.
- Suspended: If the status is suspended, the store has revoked your access and your discount code and link have been disabled.
Sales commission is credited to you when:
- A customer completes an order using your influencer link or;
- A customer completes an order using your influencer discount code
Yes, your influencer discount code is automatically added to the customers' cart when they click your influencer link. This approach simplifies their shopping experience and increases your conversion rate.
Yes, the customer will receive a discount when they use your influencer discount code. The exact amount is set by the store. See
promotion policy page of your dashboard for specific details.
In vwa.la each store will have one or more influencer promotions. These are like sales promotions but for influencers. Each promotion will define its own influencer commission policy. I.e. If you sell product X you get 15% commission on orders containing X. For every promotion that you join, you will be given a unique, personalised influencer link and discount code. This allows us to track your promotion specific performance and ensure that you earn the correct commission.
When an order is received, we correlate it to a specific promotion. We use the commission rules that the store has specified for that promotion to calculate your commission. Commissions are calculated on the pre-tax and shipping value of the order minus any customer discounts. If an order is refunded or changed, your commission will be re-calculated based on the new value.
- Your influencer commission is 10%.
- When customers use your influencer code, they get a 20% discount.
- You've referred Sarah from Instagram and she has created an order with the store worth $80 ($100 before discount). This amount does not include taxes / shipping.
- Your commission is calculated as 10% of $80. Which is $8.
You can view all orders that your influencer account has generated from the vwa.la > Orders page. From this page, you'll be able to see:
- The order you created
- The order's value
- The order's status
- Your commission (amount owed / paid)
We only allow commissions to be paid out for orders that have been fulfilled and are at least 30 days old. This prevents incorrect commission payments from being made. We also track the full life-cycle of orders. This means that we track order changes, refunds and cancellations so you can be assured that influencer rewards are always correctly calculated.