vwa.la allows stores to pay influencer commission using a variety of methods:
- By PayPal
- By store credit (gift card or single use discount code)
- By bank transfer
They may choose any of these methods when paying your sales commission. Please see the stores' terms and conditions on their website for details. Alternatively, contact the store directly via their website contact details.
The store will pay you via vwa.la, using their chosen payment method.
To ensure that your commissions are always correct, we impose the following rules on a store before they can pay your commission:
- Your commission will not be paid for orders that have not been paid by the customer or fulfilled by the store (i.e. delivered to the customer)
- Orders must be at least 30 days old (this is a default, each store has a different wait period).
The above constraints protect all parties from incorrect payments which, can occur due to customer refunds, changes or fraud.
If the order is cancelled, commissions will not be paid. An order may be cancelled due to fraud, refund or incorrect use of vwa.la (i.e. self-orders, bots, link/code spamming).
Commission owed is the total unpaid commission that you have earned.
Commission payable is <= commission owed. It is the amount of unpaid commission that can be paid to you this time. It is based on the store's payment rules. I.e. referral orders must be paid and fulfilled and must be older than 30 days (to compensate for order refunds, cancellations etc).
- Ensure that your vwa.la email address is the same as your PayPal account. You can also add your vwa.la email address to an existing PayPal account if that suits you. To change your vwa.la email address, click your
profile pictureon the top right of the app and then click
- In PayPal, ensure that your PayPal account email is confirmed (verified)
- In PayPal, ensure that you have linked and verified a non-expired credit card or bank account to your PayPal account
- In PayPal, go to the
currenciespage and ensure that your account accepts the currency used by the store.
The majority of stores prefer to use PayPal. However the store may choose to pay you via bank transfer or via in store credit (i.e. gift card, fixed amount discount code).
We only allow commissions to be paid out for orders that have been fulfilled and are at least 30 days old. This prevents incorrect commission payments from being made. We also track the full life-cycle of orders. This means that we track order changes, refunds and cancellations so you can be assured that influencer rewards are always correctly calculated.