A successful influencer is a well-researched influencer. The best way to learn is through observing and learning from other influencers out there. Youtube is the easiest place for you to find your resource, so make the most of it!
Be authentic, after all you are your own brand! As the pool of influencers constantly expands each year, you need to find a way to separate yourself from the mass. Find your niche and make it consistent across all your social media platforms.
There are several ways for you to share your influencer link and discount code. Social media is your best friend and you can use each social media platform differently. Lets break it down:
- Include your discount code in your post the example below shows how the influencer shared their influencer code on their Instagram post
- URL link - the only way to share your influencer link on Instagram is by including it in the bio section
- Similar to Instagram, you can include your discount code in the description section. The great news is Youtube allows URL link to be shared in the same section, so be sure to include your influencer link too!
- You can also share your discount code with your followers by mentioning it in your video, simple
- The best way to utilize your Facebook profile is by linking / reposting the content you created on Instagram / Youtube. This way, you will also include your influencer link and discount code in your Facebook post
If you're an influencer for multiple brands, you can create brand / product specific post through strategic product placement and mentioning the brand / product in your social media post.
You can also create product / collection specific links.
It is completely up to you, there is no right or wrong answer. Some influencers are comfortable sharing that information with their followers while others don't. The best way to determine whether you should or not is through gauging your relationship with your followers.
Our system automatically monitors all usage of influencer links and codes and red-flags incorrect usage. Sales commission on orders that were created under any of the following scenarios will be voided. We reserve the right to cancel your account without notice should you violate any of these conditions.
You should not:
- Use Bots to generate leads.
- Spam social media groups / channels
- Post your influencer code on coupon websites and;
- Buy products using your influencer discount code. Note: most stores don't accept this behaviour, however a few do. Check each store's terms and conditions or reach out to the store directly via their customer support (via their web page) to confirm.
Shopify wrote a great article on how to increase your followers.