Hi all, in this release:
- You can now customise the commission tracker's priority (i.e. if a referral order maps to 2 different influencers by both code and link click, you can now specify which influencer is given commission). This is set up via
my account > store settings > commission tracking rules.
- Added the ability to export your leads to CSV
- Added product (line item) information to the orders export
- You can now configure your influencer links, so that influencer discount codes are not automatically populated into the customer's cart. To use this setting, go to your
promotion policypage and customise the influencer link behaviour settings of some/all of your influencer/group rules.
- We have added support for Youtube channels with customer URLs. I.e. youtube.com/c/custom_url
- Product/collection/page searches now support partial/wildcard matches
- We have completely re-implemented our client side form technology. This has allowed us to remove a few side effects that in some situations caused unexpected behaviour within forms. We have also added a lot more tests to our client side technology to ensure we maintain software quality in future releases.
- More optimisations to our stats technology (reduced store/bandwidth needs)
- Refactored the email template editing form to have better error handling
- Lots of small improvements to form validation and tooltip messages